Monday, December 13, 2010

Desert Golf, Quail Creek Golf Club

The golf courses here in Arizona are fantastic.  Using golfnow.com or EZlinks websites we have managed to get excellent rates.  I love the desert courses in particular and they are not as difficult to play as I thought they would be.  People say it's target golf and that sounds intimidating but seeing your target is kind of nice.  If your ball goes into the desert DON'T go get it.  Snakes and other critters could be lurking.  Remarkably I haven't lost many balls and John is playing very well as usual.  Here are some pictures of one of my favourite courses we have played so far, Quail Creek.  Quail Creek is in between Tubac and Tucson in a place called Green Valley.  It was great meeting up with Pat and Derryl friends of friends from Sanlan in Florida!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Home is where you are.